Slowear SpA, based in Via Fornace, 15/17 in Mira (Venice), as owner of the processing of your personal data, issues this notice in compliance with European and Italian data protection regulations,
PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING
The Owner processes personal data for different purposes:
1) allow the User to register on the website and complete all purchase procedures, as well as allow the Owner to carry out all administrative, commercial, accounting and fiscal activities related to online sales
2) use contact details (e-mail address, telephone number) to send commercial communications containing information on products or services, as well as promotions or invitations to events: for this purpose, express consent is required.
3) manage individual or aggregate profiling and market research or analyze purchases and preferences in order to send personalised recommendations and exclusive commercial offers: for this purpose, express consent is required.
DATA RETENTION PERIOD
The Data Controller intends to process the data according to the following temporal criteria:
1) once the purchase has been completed, for the period prescribed by law. After 12 months from the last access to the reserved area, the account will be deactivated;
2) data provided to allow the Owner to send commercial communications described above will be processed for 24 months from the acquisition of consent;
3) the data provided to allow the Owner to manage profiling activities described above will be processed for 12 months from the acquisition of consent.
SCOPE OF DATA COMMUNICATION AND TARGET CATEGORIES
The Data Controller will not disclose the data, but give access to them to internal figures authorized to process data according to their respective duties.
TRANSFER OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
Personal data will not be transferred to third parties
RIGHTS OF THOSE CONCERNED
The people to whom personal data refers have the right, at any time, to obtain confirmation of whether or not the data itself exists and to be informed about its content and origin, verify its accuracy or ask for it to be extended, updated or corrected. Besides they have the right to request the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of the data processed in violation of the law, and to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, its use.
To exercise your rights, you can use this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Finally, we remind you that you also have the right to contact the competent control authority, the Guarantor for the personal data protection (www.garanteprivacy.it).