RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
If you are not satisfied with your order, you may exercise the right of withdrawal within 30 working days from the date you receive the consignment (the working days are calculated from the proven date of delivery). The products must be returned undamaged and with the warranty band still attached to each garment.
Terms for correctly exercising the right to withdraw
To be able to exercise your right to withdrawal you must respect these simple terms to receive a refund for your purchase:
- Your notification that you wish to return the products must be filled online within 30 working days at most from the date you received the delivery, otherwise your refund request will not be taken into consideration.
- The returned products must be sent in a single dispatch and, preferably, in their original packing. Product refunds will not be accepted if the products refer to the same order but are dispatched separately.
- The products must be returned complete and without any signs of having been used or damaged.
- The products must be returned with the warranty band intact. Therefore if you try a garment on, you should take care not to remove the warranty band. Returned products without intact warranty bands will not be accepted.
Fill the return application by entering your order detail. After completing the application, you will get an email confirmation with the authorization from our Customer Care to proceed with the shipment. To return items, use the return label included in the parcel. Wrap the items, possibly in their original box. Stick the return label over the parcel's previous label. Call DHL to book parcel pickup:
- Go to https://mydhl.express.dhl/nl/en/home.html#/schedulePickupTab and on the right tab select your country
- Click on the option "NO" since you already have the return label and select “I have a DHL Waybill Number”
- Add your return label number and proceed with the booking
To get more information about shipment expenses, please click here.
Once the returned products have been received, we will assess their conditions, proceed with any reconditioning and close the return application file. You can follow the status of the return application at any time in your reserved area. If all directions are followed, Slowear will reimburse the price of the purchased products, deducting the shipment costs. Please remember that Slowear cannot exchange the items, and will only reimburse the cost of the returned items.
If you would like to return your order using a carrier, other than the one recommended, you shall be held fully liable for the same, as well as the costs incurred.
Returned products must be sent to the following address:
Mas Logistics srl
Via Bianche 33
36010 Carrè, Vicenza, Italy
SLOWEAR RIGHT OF REFUSAL TO ACCEPT RETURNED ITEMS
In the event the terms listed above are not respected, or if the returned products are damaged or have been used, Slowear reserves the right to refuse to accept or process the returned item. In this case, you may decide to receive the purchased products back, but the dispatch costs will be your responsibility. You will not be able to refuse to accept the consignment.
Returns of orders from countries other than those in which they were delivered will not be accepted.
The full refund for the products will be made within 14 days at latest from the date the returns are received. The time for the refund may vary depending on the payment method you used. Specifically:
- Credit card: the technical time for receiving the refund depends on the bank that issued your card. The value credit date will be the same as the debit date.
- PayPal: the refund will be made directly to your PayPal account and you will see it after a couple of days. PayPal will send you a notification of the refund.