INFORMATION PURSUANT TO THE PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATIONS.
This page provides information on how to manage the processing of personal data of Users who register on this Website www.slowear.com (hereinafter the "Website") by SLOWEAR S.P.A. and DIANA USA CORP..
SLOWEAR S.p.A with headquarters in Via Della Fornace 15/17 - 30034 Mira - Venice (ITALY), email firstname.lastname@example.org (hereafter "Slowear") is the data controller of personal data for the purposes of managing your registration at the Website, marketing, profiling and issuing of the loyalty card.
DIANA USA CORP., with registered office in 68 Greene Street, 3rd floor, New York - NY 10012, email email@example.com (hereinafter "Diana"), is the data controller of personal data for all activities related to the sale of products offered on the Website (hereinafter the "Products"), such as order processing, product delivery and payment management, of any returned products and after-sales assistance.
Data Protection Officer (DPO)
Diana has appointed a data protection officer (DPO), which the data subject can contact by writing to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purpose and legal basis for the processing
Your personal data will be processed by Slowear for the purposes set out below:
- without express consent, allow you to register on the Website and access related services; in relation to these purposes, your consent is not required because the processing of data is necessary to provide the requested Services or to fulfil a legal obligation;
- only with your specific and separate consent, to disclose to you, by sending you advertising and information material by means of periodic emails, information regarding the products and services of Slowear as well as any further initiatives, commercial or otherwise, undertaken by the latter (hereinafter "Marketing");
- only with your consent, profiling, individual or aggregated profiling and market research activities intended, for example, to analyse consumption habits and choices, to compile statistics on them or to assess the degree of satisfaction with the products and services offered (hereinafter "Profiling").
- only with your consent, to issue the card and manage the activities that cannot be carried out anonymously and that are necessary to allow subscribers to participate in point collections, to benefit from and recognise discounts and promotions, to access other ancillary services that can be used through the card (" Performance of the Contract"), as well as to allow those who manage it to carry out all the related administrative, accounting and tax activities and to fulfil, more generally, all the legal obligations to which they are bound ("Regulatory Obligations"): the legal basis is constituted by the need for processing for the Performance of the Contract and the fulfilment of the Regulatory Obligations;
Your personal data will be processed by Diana for the purposes set out below:
- without express consent, for the conclusion and performance of the sales contract of the products offered on the Website, i.e. the management and processing of the order, the communication of any circumstances relating to the order, the delivery of the product, the management of payments and any returned products and after-sales service, as well as for the execution of legal obligations, in accordance with civil, tax and accounting regulations. The legal basis for this processing is based on the fulfilment of the sales contract to which you are a party and on legal obligations and, therefore, the processing by Diana does not require your express consent.
Your personal data may also be processed by Slowear and Diana for the purpose of defending or asserting a right and/or for the prevention and detection of fraud and other crimes or offences.
Data retention period
Your personal data will be processed for the time strictly necessary to achieve the above purposes, after which it will be deleted or made anonymous and in particular:
- for the purpose of registration on the Website as set out in point A), Slowear will automatically delete it if you do not make an online purchase of the Products in the 24 months following your last purchase;
- for the Profiling and Marketing purposes referred to in points C) and B), your personal data will be processed by Slowear for 12 months and 24 months respectively, provided that you do not revoke your consent to the processing beforehand;
- for the purpose of issuing the card referred to in point D), your personal data will be processed by Slowear for the entire period of validity of the loyalty card;
- for the purposes of selling the Products on the Website referred to in point D), your personal data will be processed by Diana for the entire duration of the contractual relationship and, subsequently, for a period not exceeding 10 years from the time of termination of the relationship in accordance with legal obligations in civil, fiscal and accounting matters.
In any case, the data collected through the Website may be stored by Slowear and Diana for longer periods of time than those indicated above in order to defend or assert a right and/or for the prevention and detection of any fraud and other crimes or offences within the terms allowed by the applicable legislation in force.
Nature of data provision and consequences in case of refusal
The provision of data in the fields marked with an asterisk (*) for the purposes referred to in points A) and E) is necessary to register on the Website and proceed with any purchase orders for the Products, whereas failure to provide the requested data makes it impossible to register on the Website and to conclude and execute the sales contract for the Products ordered. On the other hand, the disclosure of the data in the fields not marked with an asterisk, although it may be useful to facilitate relations with Diana and Slowear, is optional and failure to provide such data does not affect the completion of the registration procedure to the Website and the processing of any purchase orders.
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in points B), C) and D) is optional. You may, therefore, decide not to communicate any data or subsequently deny the possibility of processing data already provided: in this case, you may not receive advertising and information material, information regarding Slowear products and services as well as any further initiatives, commercial or otherwise, undertaken by the latter but you may still register on the Website and submit purchase orders for the Products referred to in points A) and E).
Scope of the disclosure of personal data and recipient categories
Exclusively for the previously indicated purposes, all data collected and processed may be provided by Slowear and Diana to internal operators who are authorised to process data in the performance of their respective duties, as well as to the following categories of external parties such as independent data controllers or external data processors:
- IT service providers, such as direct marketing, internet service and cloud computing;
- entities that carry out logistics, warehouse, promotion and supply activities, as well as the sale and delivery of the products and services of Slowear and Diana;
- entities that carry out customer assistance activities;
- firms and other entities that provide assistance, advice and services of a, for example, legal, fiscal, accounting, economic-financial, technical-organisational, data processing or communications nature;
- entities that provide banking, financial, insurance and debt collection services;
- subsidiaries, parent companies, investee companies and associates;
- public authorities and supervisory and control bodies;
- third-party companies in the context of mergers, acquisitions or disposals of the company or a branch of the company.
The updated list of the Data Processors is available upon specific request to Diana and Slowear submitted according to the indications in the paragraph below "Rights of data subjects".
No data collected on this Website will be disclosed.
Data transfer to a third country and/or an international organisation
Your personal data may be transferred, for the purposes for which it is collected, to the United States of America (USA), which is a country outside the European Union.
The transfer of personal data to organisations located in the USA will take place exclusively by virtue of the signing between Diana and/or Slowear and the non-EU recipient of the standard contractual clauses adopted or approved by the European Union Commission (Art. 46 (II) (c) and (d) of the Regulation) or otherwise to organisations listed in the Privacy Shield, a self-certification mechanism for companies established in the USA that intend to receive personal data from the European Union, in accordance with the (EU) Implementing Decision 2016/1250 adopted by the European Commission on 12 July 2016. To obtain a copy of this data, you can contact Diana and Slowear, as indicated in the "Rights of data subjects" paragraph below.
The Website and its services are not intended for minors and, therefore, Slowear and Diana do not knowingly collect personal information online from persons under the age of 18.
Rights of data subjects
The data subject has the right to request Diana and Slowear to: access their personal data and correct it where inaccurate; delete it or limit its processing where the conditions are met; object to its processing for legitimate interests pursued by Diana and Slowear; and obtain portability of the data provided personally, only if it is subject to automated processing based on consent or contract. The data subject also has the right to revoke their consent given for the processing purposes that require it, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing carried out until the time of revocation.
In order to exercise these rights, the data subject must contact Diana for the purposes of selling the Products referred to in point D)
• by post: 68 Greene Street, 3rd floor, New York - NY 10012, or
• by email: email@example.com,
and for all other purposes referred to in points A), B), C) and D) to Slowear:
• by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The data subject, if registered on the Website, may also exercise the right to revoke any consent given by accessing the "My Account" section on the Website or, if registered with the marketing service, by means of the link contained in each communication received from Slowear.
The data subject also has the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory body, the Data Protection Authority (www.garanteprivacy.it).